Welcome my friends to a new interesting ICO today and let’s see their great idea:
Building the next generation smartglasses on a decentralized augmented reality (AR) ecosystem
A few parts of Lucyd position it to conceivably be the following huge thing in AR. An absence of ergonomic AR items from the opposition, our restrictive college created licensed innovation, and our driving optics and AR programming specialists, they accept consolidate to give Lucyd an upper hand in the AR advertise. This area contains key focuses on how Lucyd contrasts from existing AR frameworks, and how we trust that Lucyd tech can turn into the best in the space.
The project vision, goal and path
Lucyd’s central goal is to improve the visual experience. We’re doing this by creating ergonomic smartglasses, and a blockchain-based application store to help them. Our stage will make it simple for anybody to make, offer and experience AR content. From gaming to sports, to route, to proficient assignments, Lucyd Lens will put the applications and substance you require directly before you, so you never need to look down again.
They are outlining cutting-edge smartglasses that we accept revise a large number of the issues tormenting as of now accessible items , and a blockchain application biological system to help them. Lucyd Lens smartglasses will be intended to advance your vision, via a consistently blending profitable information with your sight.
Lucyd is propelling the LCD token to present to you the glasses without bounds , and make a natural biological community for their development. Lucyd is putting forth another token named LCD, which is a chance to help create and conceivably encounter the following huge thing in AR. This is conceivable on the grounds that Lucyd has 13 synergistic licenses and a group of optics and AR specialists which empower the outline of Lucyd Lens, a couple of lightweight AR smart glasses. With its effective IP, Lucyd Lens looks to turn into the standard in wearable showcases, and a useful AR biological system.
The key highlights :
- A flush, unibody plan for a cautious, adjustable look. Existing AR gadgets are infamous for drawing undesirable consideration.
- All hardware is contained inside the edges, so it looks furthermore, feels simply like an ordinary combine of glasses.
- Can be furnished with medicine focal points.
- Focal point coordinated, stereoscopic LCD microdisplays for a long battery life and ergonomic feel.
- Bluetooth association with iPhone/Android to encounter your most loved applications in AR.
- Coordinated mouthpiece and bone-leading speakers for simple calling and voice control.
- Can be associated with Bluetooth peripherals, for example, speakers and consoles.
- Coordinated front camera for photograph/video catch.
- Explore handsfree with custom controls among eye following, voice control, and finger following info choices.
- A vast field of view for HD AR designs.
How Lucyd will improve the actual AR products present on the market:
Enhanced field of view
High resolution (less than 2 arc minute)
- Compact assembly, arrays & optics allow for the entire system to be housed in a normal looking pair of glasses
- Optical microdisplays are speedier than outer focal points like those found in a few different gadgets (intelligent spatial light tweak).
- Fast invigorate rates.
- Propelled eye following abilities
- Alluring scenes outline versus as of now accessible cumbersome AR gadgets
- Zonal estimation for customary and unpredictable measured students
- Ought to have the capacity to reflect existing portable stages in AR
- Virtual objects can impede genuine items and the other way around, lessening noisy visuals
- Freestyle optics for high profundity show.
The Project Roadmap:
- 13 HMD patents developed at UCF
- Lucyd licenses
- Core staff hired & briefed
- LCD token presale 17.10.2017
- Brand, Software & Product Planning
- First hardware prototype developed
- Develop iOS/Android compatibility & apps
- Focus group testing
- Launch Lucyd Lens prototype to LCD Holders
The Project Team:
The Lucyd has been designed and created by a highly experienced team of technology experts. The team’s members bring together expertise that gives them a deep understanding of the challenges faced by many crypto enterprises including the legal, regulatory and compliance issues. The Lucyd team consists of engineers and the advisory board of world-class talents fields of security, and blockchain.
- Cory Hallam, M.Eng., Ph.D. – Strategic Commercialization Lead
- Michael Kayat, Ph.D. – Optics Project Lead
- Eric Cohen – App Development Lead
- Harrison Gross – Media Lead
- Jose Enrique Hernandez – Blockchain Lead
- Konrad Dabrowski, CPA – Finance Director
- plus the Lucyd team and advisors
- Token: Lucyd
- Abbreviation: LCD
- Platform: Ethereum
- Accepting: ETH
- Supply: 100m LCD
1 LCD = $.25 USD
Tokens Sale Availability:
- Start date: 1.Nov.2017
- End date: 28.Feb.2018
About the author
My passion for everything that means cutting-edge technology, blockchain, cryptocurrency, ICOs and not only made this article to be alive. I’m Alex Hummels and I wish you “happy reading” of others of my articles. Thank you all.
Your donations are highly appreciated. MEW address: 0x70912D44a60D099ECac3Ea568aEeB1dDCa2BA3A5