THE PROJECT WAS CANCELED
Welcome my friends to a new interesting ICO today and let’s see their great idea:
Decentralized Museum Ecosystem
Museum Chain is a blockchain-based virtual exhibition hall stage for anyone to view galleries around the globe and to find the world’s legacy. Instructors, understudies all things considered, families, youngsters, workers of the gallery and others take in more rapidly and hold more data by living an affair instead of simply perusing about Museums.
The project vision
The point is to protect and deify the history and culture of a place or occasion. The objective is to trigger recorded, logical, aesthetic, or social interests among the guests.
The project benefits:
- While it’s difficult to beat the experience of seeing an original bit of artistic work or vital recorded relic with your own two eyes, one could without much of a stretch spend a lifetime voyaging the world looking for every one of them. Luckily, Museums Chain will make it conceivable simple, even-to visit a large portion of the world’s most celebrated museum from the solace of your own home.
- Museums Chain Marketplace. Locate the ideal keepsakes from your outing to the Museums Chain. Likewise, Museums Chain is the ideal place for purchasing and offering 3D curios, 3D verifiable articles. Looking for recorded, social items and administrations. This new elective marketplace enables individuals to both acquire and burn through cash in a galleries.
- Monthly Income for Museums Chain Token Holders. The company will disseminate 40% of benefits to the Token Holders. The profits will be issued in Museums Chain token (MSM).
The virtual museum: Beyond space, Time and Collections
The virtual exhibition hall: the subsequent stage on from the learning historical center is to give data about the foundation’s accumulation as well as to connect to advanced accumulations of others. Thusly, computerized accumulations are made which have no partners in reality. The virtual measurement offer spaces and encounters that go past building spaces and past accumulations’ points of confinement. Give us a chance to endeavor to list in a matter of seconds a portion of the capacities that a virtual historical center can particularly satisfy:
- Exhibitions on the web
- Active part of clients in building their own accumulations
- Visual documents of past brief presentations
- Experiencing the backstage of the exhibition hall
- Exhibitions of articles bound to vanish in a brief timeframe and carefully recorded for ‘forever’
- Enrichment of clients encounter
- Objects on indicate originating from any conceivable purpose of the world in the meantime
- The likelihood to think about computerized objects of the most unique physical natures
- E-learning and learning conditions
- Virtual shows give a superior and more powerful methods for showing conceived advanced substance
- Virtual shows permit us (and the client) more flexibility to control protests in the gathering.
- Virtual show isn’t as restricted as a physical show in the measure of items it can show.
- A window into your exhibition hall, driving more visits
- The idea, concept, design, research
- Token creation, smart contract development
- Token sale
- Listing on exchanges
- +to be updated
The Project Team:
Museum Chain has been designed and created by a highly experienced team of technology experts. The team’s members bring together expertise that gives them a deep understanding of the challenges faced by many crypto enterprises including the legal, regulatory and compliance issues.
Williams Andrews – CEO & founder
- Joseph Hudson – COO & Operations
- plus the Museum Chain team & advisers
- Token: Museum Chain
- Abbreviation: MSM
- Platform: Ethereum
- Accepting: ETH
- Total supply: 70m MSM
- 1 ETH = 3000 MSM
- 1 MSM = $ 0.2 + bonus
Main Sale Tokens availability:
- Start date: 25.Aug.2018
- End date: 20.Sep.2018
About the author (BTT profile : I post ONLY on IcoTrick.com)
My passion for everything that means cutting-edge technology, blockchain, cryptocurrency, ICOs and not only made this article to be alive. I’m Alex Hummels and I wish you “happy reading” of others of my articles. Thank you all.
Total Views: 5,157