Welcome my friends to a new interesting ICO today and let’s see their great idea:
Anti-Counterfeit & Copyright Infringement Service
StopTheFakes is the world’s initially decentralized administration intended to identify duplicating and encroachment of licensed innovation rights, copyright, and related rights. The task means to unite right holders and buyers in their battle against robbery items and substance. Organizations will have the chance to identify, confine and archive infringement of their rights rapidly and proficiently, and honest shoppers will be compensated for their help with battling robbery. The fundamental thought is to manufacture a totally straightforward and dependable framework that could exchange information from clients to right holders.
The project vision, mission & path:
The project mission is to make a worldwide framework encouraging the battle against forging and theft everywhere throughout the world.
They goal is to limit the cost of distinguishing infringement and help mark proprietors to come into coordinate contact with buyers. Battling against infringement of licensed innovation rights will bring about lessened publicizing costs and expanded benefits for decent organizations while hitting composed wrongdoing hard.
On short-term the project plan is to fabricate a framework that will decimate the multi-billion fake market.
Who will benefit:
- Producers and retail, mark proprietors: They will have the capacity to identify and stop the offer of fakes rapidly
- Network proprietors (affiliations, establishments): They will have the capacity to regulate their delegate bodies and affiliations remotely furthermore, with least use.
- Film studios: They will have the capacity to track pilfered duplicates at a beginning period.
- Computer game developers and publishers: They will have the capacity to track the conveyance of pilfered diversions and substance components.
- Musicians and names
- Independent right holders
- All those having the rights to:
- TM signs
- Brand names
- Copyright photos
- Creator improvements
- Works of art or other unique pictures
- Licenses for developments
How it works:
The project products:
The extension enables clients to play out the accompanying errands:
- Identify the Doer
- Capture screen captures of the entire screen or part of it
- Record the date and time when a screen capture is made
- Configure the Alert adding to it the screen captures and content remarks chose by the Doer
- Record the address of the site opened by the Doer
Versatile application highlights:
- Photo and video shooting
- Date and time recording
- Data stockpiling, preparing and exchange
- Notification framework
- Geo information recognizable proof
- Generation of Alerts including 3 to 10 photos, video, content or other information
The Project Roadmap:
- The Idea
- Service concept formation
- Copyright protection analysis
- Launching token distribution website
- Launching service prototype
- Launching mobile app prototype
- Alpha v.0.1 service release, its testing and debugging
- Pre-sale & Crowdsale & Listing on exchanges
- Main development stage
- Launching Android app available for download
- Launching Google Chrome and Opera extensions
- Service launch
- Launching IOS app available for download
- Launching Mozilla Firefox add-on
- Big Data implementation. Expanding the range of services for Applicants
- Building audience. Detecting a total of 400k copyright infringements.
The Project Team:
StopTheFakes has been designed and created by a highly experienced team of technology experts. The team’s members bring together expertise that gives them a deep understanding of the challenges faced by many crypto enterprises including the legal, regulatory and compliance issues.
- Mikhail Krzhanovsky – Co-Founder, CEO
- Igor Salikov – Co-Founder, COO
- Aleksandr Suvorov – CBDO
- Dmitry Kostachev – CTO
- plus StopTheFakes team & advisers
- Token: StopTheFakes
- Abbreviation: STF
- Platform: Ethereum
- Accepting: ETH, BTC
- Total Supply: 29m STF
- 1STF = $ 0.2
- 0.1 ETH = 240 STF
Tokens Sale availability:
- Start date: 21.Mar .2018
- End date: 21.Apr .2018
About the author
My passion for everything that means cutting-edge technology, blockchain, cryptocurrency, ICOs and not only made this article to be alive. I’m Alex Hummels and I wish you “happy reading” of others of my articles. Thank you all.
Your donations to www.icotrick.com project are highly appreciated. MEW address: 0x70912D44a60D099ECac3Ea568aEeB1dDCa2BA3A5