Welcome my friends to a new interesting ICO today and let’s see their great idea:
System for Data Delivery & Certifications
Authpaper might want to consolidate blockchain and other current advancements to construct a distributed advanced information conveyance stage. All information conveyed is secret aside from the predefined beneficiaries. Information is checked to be unaltered down to each and every piece. Activities on the information are legitimately done and recorded among the companions so that the conveyance narratives are open unquestionable yet unforgeable. Associates are compensated by conveying the advanced information and running the stage with positive attitude.
This stage additionally functions as a decentralized report confirmation and dissemination framework. It enables clients to issue archives under their email/name and send to other like endorsements. Approved individuals can “sign” an information (e.g. contract) from others and can’t deny it a short time later. The security can be promptly reached out to even the physical duplicates, with honor winning archive verification innovation.
The platform benefits, advantages
Authpaper Delivery stage is an electronic conveyance stage for customers to send private information to others with the accompanying properties:
- The conveyed information is private that just the normal party can peruse.
- The stage will keep all conveyance record which is sufficient as a supporting observer to demonstrate an information is (or isn’t) conveyed to the normal party.
- The conveyance record ought to be open available with the goal that every single outsider can see what’s more, check it without the classified information. On the off chance that a gathering approaches the secret information, they can without much of a stretch confirm the conveyance record is associated with the private information they possess and the information isn’t changed since conveyance.
- Unless the information fundamental, similar to time of conveyance, identifier of the information, beneficiary email address, no protection information ought to be kept on the stage except if it is for open.
- The stage is totally decentralized with the goal that no single gathering can control how the information is dealt with and alter any record on the stage.
- There are conservative explanations behind the hubs on the stage to keep and convey the information to the beneficiary, and after conveyance expel the information.
- Client can send an information to the stage for confirmation. The ensured record will be accessible to the general population with supporting proof of the source and transfer time of the archive.
- Client can likewise send an information to the stage for beneficiaries’ mark. Notwithstanding the conveyance record, report signature record is additionally kept on the stage.
- There ought not be hard limit on the size and sort of the information conveyed (with the exception of as far as possible can imagine hard circle estimate), and even hubs with inadequate capacity can additionally contribute the stage/information conveyance of information and get compensate.
Authpaper Delivery Solution
Authpaper conveyance stage gives a decentralized framework enabling clients to send information between each other secretly. To ensure just the beneficiary can peruse the information, it is scrambled by two encryption keys before conveying. Two encryption keys will be conveyed through a confided in channel other than email to ensure just the beneficiary can unscramble the information. The information conveyance is done by means of BT convention (with Mainline DHT and magnet interface bolster) so clients can send a lot of information (>10TB) successfully without bringing about the emotional expenses for data transfer capacity inborn. Senders don’t have to keep online when beneficiaries are getting the information.
Moreover, peers get rewards (stamps) by conveying the information to the beneficiary. They don’t have to keep a full information duplicate to contribute the conveyance and get compensate. This compensate instrument financially urges clients to join the stage and seed the information they can’t get to, thus further increment information conveyance speed. This is actualized in view of a custom constructed blockchain to ensure it is totally decentralized, and no one can control the stage.
The project token
To make this stage occurs, outside assets like subsidizing, test clients and showcasing accomplices are important. To compensate the commitments of others and gathering pledges, the project will make an ERC-20 based coin, Authpaper Coin (AUPC) and disseminate to the financial specialists and accomplices. As Authpaper Delivery stage requires a modified blockchain, the coin can’t be utilized specifically on it. When the stage is prepared, the team will give an offer to trade the coins with Authpaper stamp, the cash in the stage, at a specific rate. Coin holders can likewise exchange the coins on open trades or utilize it to recover other administrations from us. Here is a straightforward examination between the coin and the stamp.
The Project Roadmap:
2018: Token sale
- Alpha version
- Beta version
- Final release
The Project Team:
Authpaper has been designed and created by a highly experienced team of technology experts. The team’s members bring together expertise that gives them a deep understanding of the challenges faced by many crypto enterprises including the legal, regulatory and compliance issues.
- Solon Li – CEO, Founder
- Alex Chiu – COO
- Lawrence Chiu – Business Development Manager
- plus the Authpaper team & advisers
- Token: Authpaper
- Abbreviation: AUPC
- Platform: Ethereum
- Accepting: ETH
- Total Supply: 400m AUPC
- 1 AUPC = $ 0.8
Tokens Sale availability:
- Start Date: 15.Sep.2018
- End Date: 15.Dec.2018
Total Views: 3,897 BTT profile