Welcome my friends to a new interesting ICO today and let’s see their great idea:
The Internet of Sovereignty
Bitnation is the world’s first Decentralized Borderless Voluntary Nation (DBVN). Bitnation started in July 2014 and hosted the world’s first blockchain marriage, birth certificate, refugee emergency ID, World Citizenship, DBVN Constitution and more.
The project vision, mission:
Bitnation’s vision is a global free market for governance services. A post-Nation State world of Voluntary Nations, City States and Autonomous Communities which compete for Citizens by providing a range of opt-in governance services. In our world sovereignty shifts decisively from the State to the Citizen, and humanity reclaims freedom of choice when accessing governance services.
The project usage:
- The Bitnation blockchain Public Notary is being used for a wide range of purposes – marriages, wills, birth certificates, company registration, land titles, freelance agreements, loan agreements, etc;
- The Bitnation Refugee Emergency Response (BRER) provides a blockchain ID for stateless people. BRER’s software won the Grand Prix and Award for Best Idea at the UNESCO NETEXPLO 2017;
- Partnerships with third party governance service providers such as Exosphere Education Program, SpaceChain’s open source space hardware and software program, resilience.me basic income protocol, and Dragonfly’s physical security service;
- Bitnation organized the world’s first Blockchain Marriage and World Citizenship ID, Blockchain Land Title, Birth Certificate and Refugee Emergency ID during 2014 and 2015.
- In 2016 Bitnation, recorded the world’s first DBVN Constitution on the Ethereum blockchain and has since set up a resource center for other aspiring DBVN creators.
- The Pangea Jurisdiction which has been in development since 2015, and is currently on version 0.3, is built on IPFS, SSB and Ethereum. Two previous iterations have been released in the past, the first one using the Horizon chain, and the second one based on the SSB “gossip” protocol.
The Pangea software is a Decentralized Opt-In Jurisdiction where Citizens can conduct peer-to-peer arbitration and create Nations. Pangea uses the Panthalassa mesh, which is built using Secure Scuttlebutt (SSB) and Interplanetary File System (IPFS) protocols. This enables Pangea to be highly resilient and secure, conferring resistance to emergent threats such as high- performance quantum cryptography. Pangea is blockchain agnostic but uses the Ethereum blockchain for the time being. In the future, other chains such as Bitcoin, EOS and Tezos can be integrated with Pangea.
In the Pangea Jurisdiction, Citizens are able to make peer-to-peer agreements, resolve disputes, and access governance services from DBVNs using the legal code of their preference. In addition, Pangea provides core infrastructure for other Voluntary Nations. That means Pangea serves as a decentralized jurisdiction on which Voluntary Nations can be created, joined and lived-in.
Download the app directly to your smartphone via the Android or IOS app store by searching for “Bitnation”.
The project roadmap:
The project token:
The Pangea Arbitration Token (PAT) ace token, together with the three non-tradable notoriety sub-tokens, shapes a money related motivating force organize on Pangea. Client notoriety is figured by the independent operator Lucy to expel human inclination and anticipate notoriety scores getting to be consideration or prominence challenges. Notoriety for singular laws and entire legitimate codes is evaluated utilizing human criticism circles like Airbnb and eBay. PAT supports contract consistence, question determination and nomic advancement of computerized laws.
- Token: Pangea Arbitration Token
- Abbreviation: PAT
- Platform: Ethereum
- Accepting: ETH
- Total Supply: 42b PAT
Tokens Sale availability:
- Start date: 25.Mar.2018
- End date: 25.Apr.2018
About the author
My passion for everything that means cutting-edge technology, blockchain, cryptocurrency, ICOs and not only made this article to be alive. I’m Alex Hummels and I wish you “happy reading” of others of my articles. Thank you all.