Welcome my friends to a new interesting ICO today and let’s see their great idea:
Revolutionizing the freelancing industry for both the freelancer and the customer.
The Blocklancer stage means to upset the way toward outsourcing and enhance the collaboration between the consultant and the Client. It will understand numerous issues associated with the Freelancing procedure, including yet not constrained to:
- refusals of installment for the conceded to measure of cash for a task,
- phony or undeserved audits
- the wild impact and mishandle of energy of a focal specialist figure
The project vision:
The group conviction that a totally self-administrative framework is the best answer for a Freelancer stage, for example, Blocklancer. In this manner, they have made another type of occupation showcase: The Circulated Autonomous Job Market (DAJ).
DAJ is the project vision of the activity market without bounds and the task proposed answer for huge numbers of the fundamental issues at present looked by outsourcing stages.
The project advantages, benefits:
Blocklancers primary design enables it to incorporate much more stages into its biological community. Everything is part into effectively interchangeable modules. The fundamental modules are:
- Token holder Tribunal: Disputes on the different stages are sent to the Token holder Tribunal
- Account, Profile, Balance: The Profile of every client is available by each stage and in this manner evacuates the need to make different profiles.
- Fee Pool: All the expenses gathered all through the Blocklancer eco-framework are sent to the Fee Pool.
- UI/Platform: The Web3 usage enables us to associate with the Blockchain advantageously.
This permits to just change the User Interface/Platform and trade it with another if necessary. With this idea the venture can make – for instance – a mentoring stage with insignificant work included on the grounds that they can reuse the basic parts and assemble something unique over it. This implies the group can assemble a coaching stage with a Tokenholder council and similar records utilized on the Blocklancer outsourcing stage with just a small amount of the work.
Another colossal preferred standpoint of this idea is that the group can simply “exchange” all clients to another stage. This thusly lessens potential hindrances of clients to utilize another stage. All things considered, the client can simply begin utilizing it with insignificant or no work at all included.
How it functions:
The Token Holder Tribunal (THT) is the center of the entire Blocklancer eco-framework by giving a basic leadership robotization to the different stages which are subject to it. Ought to there be a question on any of the stages, it instantly gets sent to the Token Holder Tribunal which thus gives an answer for the debate. The stages spoke to by A, B and C are different stages other than the Blocklancer stage.
Those stages are for the most part sending their gathered charges to the Fee Pool, which thus remunerates the taking part Token Holders after a specific measure of time. The THT and the Reward Pool are decoupled from the Blocklancer stage and can be gotten to through an API.
The Project Roadmap:
- The inception of the Blocklancer idea
- The implementation of smart contracts with Solidity.
- Release of the demo version of Blocklancer
- Alpha Release
- Beta Release
- Blocklancer Release
- Improvements of the Usability UX/UI
- Storage on the platform becomes decentralized
- Marketing – Extending Userbase
- Further Improvements / Stability & Support
The Project Team:
Blocklancer has been designed and created by a highly experienced team of technology experts. The team’s members bring together expertise that gives them a deep understanding of the challenges faced by many crypto enterprises including the legal, regulatory and compliance issues.
- Michael Kaiser – CEO/CTO, co-founder
- Christopher Obereder – CMO
- Kevin Kaiser – CIO, co-founder
- Christof Kurzemann – CFO, co-founder
- Sabrina Kaiser – COO, co-founder
- plus the Blocklancer team & advisers
- Token: Lancer Token
- Abbreviation: LNC
- Platform: Ethereum
- Accepting: ETH
Tokens Sale availability:
- Start date: 16.Jan.2018
- End date: 28.Feb.2018
About the author
My passion for everything that means cutting-edge technology, blockchain, cryptocurrency, ICOs and not only made this article to be alive. I’m Alex Hummels and I wish you “happy reading” of others of my articles. Thank you all.