Welcome my friends to a new interesting ICO today and let’s see their great idea:
Hybryd (Non)Fungible Cryptocurrency within a Decentralized Sports Ecosystem
The FanChain token use a remarkable blend of fungible and non-fungible attributes that empower group reliability and proclivity to be installed inside individual tokens, and which can be created and transmitted over different stages by means of a DApp-fueled “stamping” framework. The decentralized and open-nature of the environment enables it to be embraced by online distributers, dream stages, informal organizations, sports groups, alliances, over-the-top (OTT) stages, arenas, and fields — both on the web and on-area.
FanChain is produced by SportsCastr for use on its stage and on other subsidiary games stages or settings in which fans make esteem. SportsCastr’s FanChain community will incorporate blockchain-controlled digital merchandise, tips, premium memberships, and pay-per-see (“PPV”) usefulness and a venture review SDK that will enable its innovation to be coordinated into existing OTT frameworks.
The project vision, mission & goals
FanChain gives a system in which fans are remunerated with a token that can be utilized inside the games environment to which they contribute, and makes a criticism circle that boosts the network to add to the social discussion that they depend on for an ideal games understanding. FanChain presents the idea of “Mints,” which are controlled by a DApp and which enables outsider elements to appropriate FanChain tokens that are stepped with an explicit games group, class or occasion.
FanChain adjusts the interests of all partners including fans, alliances, and media in a few key regions:
- Fans acquire FanChain tokens for sharing news, giving critique and partaking in the social discussion of their most loved team(s). Fans would then be able to utilize their FanChain tokens to buy merchandise, get rewards, and access content from, for instance, classes, groups and media stages.
- Teams and classes can offer rewards and access to their most drawn in fans by focusing on holders of their separate group stepped FanChain tokens, and can acknowledge FanChain tokens for stock or access.
- Online distributers, OTT stages and informal communities can circulate FanChain tokens to empower investment and client created content (“UGC”) that expands viewership, income and selection.
The project ecosystem
The center FanChain community comprises of FanChain tokens, Mints, the FanWallet, FanExchange and FanPay. In least complex terms, FanChain functions as pursues:
- A client makes substance, or some other esteem, for an explicit game, team(s), amusement, class or related occasion on an UGC stage that is endorsed to be a Mint.(Note: The job of a Mint is to sort substance and stamp tokens. It can’t issue new tokens – just disperse tokens that are as of now in its ownership).
- The client gets FanChain tokens containing metadata that are “stepped” with the team(s), league(s) or wearing occasion that the client made substance or incentive for as a reward.
- FanChain token good wallets will demonstrate a client’s aggregate parity of FanChain tokens, and also give a visual breakdown of the stamps that are related with their tokens.
- This outcomes in substance/esteem makers being compensated with FanChain tokens that are novel to their most loved games, groups, associations (or different games related occasion).
- Outsiders would then be able to offer uncommon limits, get to, advanced products, advancements and highlights to FanChain clients who hold a specific number of stepped tokens of a specific group, alliance, or other game related occasions and associations.
The project token and its usage
FanChain tokens are the blend of a fungible token with a non-fungible token. FanChain tokens depend on the ERC20 standard yet in addition receives ERC721-style highlights when they are conveyed or acknowledged inside the FanChain environment (counting any wallet that includes bolster for the DApp.)
- Purchase amusement tickets from groups, groups and ticket merchants that coordinate FanPay.
- Trade FANZ for games stock on FanPrizes.com or from online shops that include bolster.
- Unlock pay-per-see memberships and premium substance inside SportsCastr and OTT stages.
- Send virtual tips to your most loved telecasters and competitors appropriate on SportsCastr.
- Use FANZ to get in on the activity on wagering stages that join the FanChain environment.
- Access dream streams on SportsCastr, and join groups and more as dream systems join the system.
The Project Roadmap:
- FanChain DApp/token development complete
- Mint DApp/API launches
- Web based FanWallet launches
- FanWallet for iOS
- FanWide powered by FanChain launches
- FanChain added to exchanges
- FanExchange launches
- FanWallet for Android
- FanPrizes.com launches, powered by FanChain
The Project Team:
FanChain has been designed and created by a highly experienced team of technology experts. The team’s members bring together expertise that gives them a deep understanding of the challenges faced by many crypto enterprises including the legal, regulatory and compliance issues.
- Kevin April – CEO
- Peter Azuolas – CTO
- Andrew Schupak – CMO
plus the FanChain team & advisers
- Token: FanChain
- Abbreviation: FANZ
- Platform: Ethereum
- Accepting: ETH
- Total supply: 600M FANZ
- 1 FANZ = $ 0.25
Main Sale Tokens availability:
- Start date: Q1.2019
- End date: TBA.2019
Total Views: 9,398 BTT profile