World’s 1st Marketplace for Tradable Insurance Policies
Xchange with Confidence
Anyone, theoretically, can sell your insurance policies to a third party rather than surrendering it to your insurer at a low value. However
- Currently sellers face the challenge of finding interested buyers;
- Buyers do not have access to available policies and are restricted by region of residence.
- Buyer needs to place trust in a secondary market provider.
- The current practice requires the buyer to pay in advance and trust that the policy will be transferred.
- Both buyers and sellers need to be physically present at the insurer’s office for the transfer of policies
fidentiaX will solve these issues by:
Mission vision & path:
- size of the insurance market
- new business generation
- regulatory requirements and oversight
- surrender value
- competitive landscape
- Token: fidentiaX
- Abbreviation: fdX
- Supply: 100,000,000
- Platform: ERC20
- Accepting: ETH, BTC
- 1 ETH = 500 fdX
Tokens Sale Availability:
- Start date: 06.Nov.2017
- End date: 05.Dec.2017
About the writer
My passion for everything that means cutting-edge technology, blockchain, cryptocurrency, ICOs and not only made this article to be alive. I’m Alex Hummels and I wish you “happy reading” of others of my articles. Thank you all.