Welcome my friends to a new interesting ICO today and let’s see their great idea:
Decentralized Event Management & Marketing Platform
KickCity proposes a socially popular model for occasion advertising, where the seller accomplishes most extreme outcome in light of the fact that a boundless number of individuals are compensated for advancing his occasions while the participants additionally get remunerated for being faithful to the stage. Each client, occasion, and ticket have an interesting ID which is enrolled on blockchain.
How it works:
Every occasion has a showcasing pool where merchants can distribute KCY tokens for compensate – based promoting. Once the crusade is propelled, any client can tap on the occasion and shrewd contract creates an interesting connection for the client. The User would then be able to impart this connect to his companions via web-based networking media and get compensated when there is a transformation (ticket deals or enlistment).
For the sellers to accomplish most extreme outcome while controlling pool dispersion, the venture proposes distinctive pool parameters;
- Common pool dissemination. This model circulates all accessible KCY tokens to members once the occasion is finished or tickets are sold out. It doesn’t rely upon the quantity of members.
- Cumulative basic pool dispersion. This model appropriates remunerate relatively to the rate result came to amid the advancement. Autonomous of the quantity of members. i.e. on the off chance that there is 70% outcome (change) than 70% of the accessible token will be appropriated.
- Result based pool appropriation. This model enables the seller to choose and how much reward a client will get for 1 result — a transformation.
KickCity convention is intended to be reasonable. This implies P2P showcasing structure isn’t a pyramid. It’s promoting on a similar level. Each promoter gets equivalent appropriation of tokens if they contributed parallel outcome based limited time control. Time or request of welcome does not play any part in the framework. A client who has more transformation by means of his connection or solicitations wins more.
KickCity Event Platform
For as long as year, ‘KickCity, Inc.’ has concentrated on building groups around occasions, furnishing occasion coordinators with devices to make, advance and adapt their occasions. Each client has a profile and one can welcome companions to occasions and appreciate customized content.
KickCity received counterfeit consciousness (AI) calculation to indicate customized content for clients. The venture have accomplished 92% precision on a proposal by building a social diagram of clients on the stage and their exercises on other informal organizations.
The project products are available for mobile device (iOS & android) plus the web platform
The project key features:
- Vendor Admin Panel
- Analytics and Sales report;
- Widget for sites;
- FIAT and Bitcoin ticket handling;
- Event Page and Social App;
- User profile;
- Attendee list;
- Event portrayal and contact;
- Event video;
- Event remark;
- Event talk and remark.
The Project Roadmap:
- KickCity App initial release
- KickCity Event platform + initial revenue
- Blockchain development and KickCity protocols
- KickCity Protocol Demo and Use cases
- More uses cases, More development, release of protocol API
- Unicorn growth
The Project Team:
KickCity has been designed and created by a highly experienced team of technology experts. The team’s members bring together expertise that gives them a deep understanding of the challenges faced by many crypto enterprises including the legal, regulatory and compliance issues.
- Gideon Nweze (Gibson) — CEO & Founder
- Brilan Chinonso – Co-Founder
- Artem Shatilov — CMO & Product
- plus the KickCity team & advisers
- Token: KickCity
- Abreviation: KCY
- Platform: Ethereum
- Accepting: ETH, BTC
- Total supply: 230m KCY
- 1 KCY = $ 0.10
Tokens Sale availability:
- Start date: 1.Mar.2018
- End date: 31.Mar.2018
About the author
My passion for everything that means cutting-edge technology, blockchain, cryptocurrency, ICOs and not only made this article to be alive. I’m Alex Hummels and I wish you “happy reading” of others of my articles. Thank you all.