Welcome my friends to a new interesting ICO today and let’s see their great idea:
A global online education ecosystem for project learning
LiveEdu is building a global online education ecosystem for project learning, projects that can be watched live or as recorded video. They are applying what Steemit did for blogging to the education market.
The business objective behind the LiveEdu crowdsale is to build 10,000 premium projects with over 1400 premium projects for each of the seven topics.
The LiveEdu marketplace is a classic model that is highly suitable for blockchain smart contract tokenization. The blockchain will decentralize key product development decisions that are made on both the supply and demand side.
Tokenization is a key approach LiveEdu plans to use to solve its chicken-and-egg marketplace problem by incentivizing early premium project creators with a mix of EDU tokens and cash. Tokenization also enables LiveEdu to launch a native payment currency which is deeply embedded into the product and used for all payment transactions.
The key benefits & advantages:
- Existing business, team and product
- Large global market over $46 billion
- No direct competitors
- Team with strong domain expertise
- Small, scrappy and agile team that executes fast
- 20% of revenue to buy back tokens from market
The project key product features:
- Downloadable Files
- Complete Project
The Project vision and path:
LiveEdu is focused on intermediate to expert educational level, while all existing sites are mostly for beginners. They don’t see Coursera/Udemy/Udacity as competitors, but as distribution partners and customers. They plan to syndicate our content to them via their API. They are great for beginners to learn theory and introductory topics. LiveEdu does not provide this, but is focused on teaching people who are above the level of these sites how to build a complete product, e.g a VR Game, an AI Bot, a Bitcoin autotrader. The user can describe them as kindergarten and LiveEdu as high school.
- Launched Livecoding.tv end of 2015
- Featured in a Mashable article and gained 10,000 new usersToken sale
- Released Beta version, adding HTML5 streaming and the LiveEdu API
- Translated website into Chinese and Portuguese for the Chinese and Brazilian markets
- 1 million users milestone.
- Re-branded as LiveEdu in 2017
- Adding a pro-subscription, premium project tutorials, 6 new topics, new UX & navigation experience and a new pricing structure.
- Hire new team members
- Create 700 premium projects
- Release the Android and iOS apps
- Launch the LEDU wallet for each user
- Integrate the LEDU token system into the LiveEdu platform
- Launch B2B and B2G sales
- Expand the streaming cluster
- Launch Chinese language projects for Chinese market
- Create 1000 premium projects
- Launch Portuguese language projects for Brazilian market
- Create 10.000 premium projects
LiveEdu has been designed and created by a highly experienced team of technology experts. The team’s members (from Amazon and Y-combinator) bring together expertise that gives them a deep understanding of the challenges faced by many crypto enterprises including the legal, regulatory and compliance issues.
- Token: LiveEdu
- Abbreviation: EDU
- Platform Ethereum
- Accepting ETH, BTC, LTC, Fiat
- 1 ETH = 3300 EDU
1 BTC = 67000 EDU
1 LTC = 600 EDU
Tokens Sale Availability:
- Pre-sale date: 6.Nov.2017
- Start date: 15.Jan.2018
- End date: 10.Feb.2018
About the writer
My passion for everything that means cutting-edge technology, blockchain, cryptocurrency, ICOs and not only made this article to be alive. I’m Alex Hummels and I wish you “happy reading” of others of my articles. Thank you all.