Welcome my friends to a new interesting ICO today and let’s see their great idea:
The first open-world MMORPG on mobile where players can earn cryptocurrency
LC tokens can be used in the game economy only after they were purchased on a cryptocurrency exchange.
- Player 2 looted a sword in the game.
- Player 1 wishes to buy this sword from Player 2,
- so with some LC (purchased from Exchange) will trade with Player 2,
- which then Player 2 can exchange LCs for another currency
Conclusion: Player 2 received “an item” (for free) from the game and sold it for real money.
The platform’s key advantages include:
- A free game which allows you to earn LC coins
- Coins can be spent inside and outside of the game
- The game is already in open beta testing on Android (soon on iOS too).
- Real-time player-versus-player interaction
- Vast … constantly expanding game world
- Game economy based on open market and trading between players
- Clash of clans for territory, capturing castles and resource mines.
- Also check this awesome trailer on youtube .
Project Release Strategy
Active Games will follow a four-phase plan for a staged release of Lordmancer II.
1. Soft Launch: Local polishing during soft launch in Russia
2. South-East Asia: Indonesia, The Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, & India
3. Latin America & South America
4. “Tier 1 counties”: EU, North America
– 85% male
– 15-35 years old
– Current mid-core mobile RPG audience
– Online game players
The game is free to download and play. However, there are additional features and boosts like – faster character progress, – protection from attacks by other players and – many more. A player may choose to pay for these. On average, some 10% of players in free-to-play games are paying. The rest is usually monetized with advertisements.
Paid consumables and features include:
- PvP Shield/immunity,
- character boosts (strength, experience, etc),
- army boost/resurrection after battle,
- rare and unique items,
- various speedups.
Let’s know the founders:
- Anton Telitsyn – CEO, developer
- Ilya Mikov – entrepreneur
- plus big respect for the rest of the team
- Token Lord Coin
- Abbreviation: LC
- Platform Ethereum
- Accepting ETH
- Hard CAP = 1 500 000 $
- 1 LC = $0,1 – $0,125
Tokens Sale Availability:
- Start date: 07.Nov.2017
- End date: 20.Dec.2017
About the writer
My passion for everything that means cutting-edge technology, blockchain, cryptocurrency, ICOs and not only made this article to be alive. I’m Alex Hummels and I wish you “happy reading” of others of my articles. Thank you all.