Welcome my friends to a new interesting ICO today and let’s see their great idea:
Decentralized Data Exchange Economy
MDT associates information suppliers, clients, and information purchasers, and names the information’s esteem when traded. MDT empowers a more proficient, straightforward and fair market for information exchanging.
The principal segment of the ecosystem is Open Messenger, an ambassador arrangement in view of the email convention. Open Messenger associates clients with a smooth correspondence encounter. It will be the main administration to receive the MDT ecosystem also, use it as an installment framework to compensate all gatherings included.
The project vision, goal and path:
A conventional information exchanging model for the most part comprises of three gatherings: Data Provider, Data Purchaser, and Users. In the present model, just the financial motivating forces of Providers also, Buyers are adjusted, however in the new model the group propose, motivations of every one of the three will be adjusted. To accomplish this Measurable Data Token (MDT) apears. It associates clients, information suppliers, and information purchasers and names the estimation of information. It repays clients for sharing mysterious information focuses while giving information purchasers and suppliers with a more productive exchanging model.
How it work, see the picture below:
- Data Buyer submits a request, Data Provider Outputs invoked Data Points and user public key respectively;
- Measurable Platform notified to construct Smart Contract
- Data Buyer sends payment to the Smart Contract address, request activated;
- Data Buyer Acceptance of the deal;
- For positive response – Measurable Platform/User/Data Provider gets MDT rewards
The key benefits:
- User is paid for measurable data points
- User takes part in the ecosystem
- Buyer has right to submit an arbitration
- Efficient exchange model
- Decentralized Platform remains impartial
- Smart Contracts to enforce performance
MDT usage in Open Messenger features :
Email is one open and universally used communication protocol. Open Messenger (soon on ios & android) is a messenger app built on top of the open protocol of email. It is developed by veterans of messaging apps (MailTime and Talkbox Voice Messenger).
And now the list for MDT usage:
- MDT Integration in Open Messenger
- MDT User Growth Pool – reward early adopters and users with MDT
- Advertising with Your Email Signature – Open Messenger allows users to utilize their signature as an advertising placement
- MDT Wallet – initially build in Open Messenger then as independent project
- VIP Mail – an inventive capacity of Open Messenger that encourages productive correspondence between standard buyers and VIPs.
- MailTime : Debuted at the TechCrunch Disrupt
- MailTime : Awarded as “Best of 2015” by Apple App Store
- MailTime : Over 1 Million mobile users
- Measurable AI – Big data product launch
- Pre-sale completed in 4 days
- MDT Token Distribution Event
- Measurable Platform launch
The Project Team:
MDT has been designed and created by a highly experienced team of technology experts. The team’s members bring together expertise that gives them a deep understanding of the challenges faced by many crypto enterprises including the legal, regulatory and compliance issues.
- Heatherm Huang – Co-Founder
- Gary Lau – Engineering
- Charlie Sheng – Operations
- Maggie Deng – Communications
- Chen Xu – Engineering
- Rept Lo – Engineering
- Carson Ip – Engineering
- Aoni Wang – Design
- Token: MDT
- Abbreviation: MDT
- Pltform: Ethereum
- Accepting: ETH
- Supply : 1b MDT
- 1 ETH = 5000 MDT
Tokens Sale Availability:
- Start date: 15.Dec.2017
- End date: 15.Jan.2018
About the writer
My passion for everything that means cutting-edge technology, blockchain, cryptocurrency, ICOs and not only made this article to be alive. I’m Alex Hummels and I wish you “happy reading” of others of my articles. Thank you all.