Welcome my friends to a new interesting ICO today and let’s see their great idea:
A new cryptocurrency by Stack
The STK Token will provide instant cryptocurrency payments at point of sale, enabling seamless integration of cryptocurrency into everyday transactions and financial services in the Stack wallet. The STK token will be implemented on the public Ethereum blockchain as an ERC20 token.
1) A lack of merchant acceptance of cryptocurrency.
2) Payments at point-of-sale must complete in near-instant time.
The wallet :
Stake channel and how it works:
1.Creating a State Channel:
2. Conducting Transactions and State Changes:
3. Keeping Funds Ready:
4. Withdrawing Funds:
- Alpha and Host Card Emulation (Tap-to-Pay functionality at POS)
Token design leveraging State Channels with global advisory team
STACK Beta announcement and launch with global POS support and social sharing
Token Generation Event (Pre-sale Oct. 30, 2017)
- Commercial Launch with Fiat
- Beta of Crypto Wallet in Canada
- Commercial Launch with Fiat in U.S.
- Beta of Crypto Wallet in U.S.
Commercial Launch of Crypto Wallet in Canada and U.S.
European and International Launch of Crypto Wallet
- Token STK
- Supply: 550,000,000
- Platform Ethereum
- Accepting ETH
- 1 ETH = 1489 STK
Tokens Sale Availability:
- Start date: 11.Dec.2017
- End date: 14.Jan.2018
- Pre-sale – till 10.Dec.2018
About the writer
My passion for everything that means cutting-edge technology, blockchain, cryptocurrency, ICOs and not only made this article to be alive. I’m Alex Hummels and I wish you “happy reading” of others of my articles. Thank you all.