Welcome my friends to a new interesting ICO today and let’s see their great idea:
Creating the world’s first peer-to-peer manufacturing supply chain and incentivized token system adapted for public and private blockchains
Silicon Valley-based SyncFab expects to bridle innovations and associate with the IoT and the IIoT to give buyers and producers amazing information that would streamline forms along the production network. Interfacing buyers with makers in the IIoT through its business-to-business (B2B) SaaS biological community, SyncFab makes an open, shared environment whereby buyers can discover organizations fit for cutting edge machining of on-request accuracy parts generation and lock in members energetic about enhancing efficiencies in the store network. While the legislature assembled the Internet (ARPANET), SyncFab trusts the IIoT will be constructed cooperatively, through open private organizations. Creators, trend-setters, and planners enter an intuitive, cloud-based gateway where a developing system of affirmed machine shops and propelled fabricating offices are mapped by a few criteria, for example, who is nearby and clean.
The project vision, mision, path:
SyncFab’s innovation interfaces equipment part arranges straightforwardly to with a developing system of reviewed propelled fabricating offices mapped by who is nearby and who is spotless. We expect to disentangle inventory network administration and make a straightforward acquirement portal inside the equipment producing production network.
With SyncFab’s curated and versatile administrations, organizations endeavoring to move their assembling procedures to cutting edge shrewd production lines, and those investigating approaches to upgrade their “cost-to-serve” process (bringing down overhead expenses per client account) can discover arrangements, for example, sourcing, following and sorting out accuracy parts creation and enhanced obtainment frameworks.
SyncFab’s solutions attempt to solve complex problems with 5 key innovations:
- Re-shaping supply chain management through a public, direct peer-to-peer (P2P) manufacturing ecosystem
- Incentivizing Change in Supply Chain Management
- Smart Manufacturing Blockchain
- Smart Contracts for Transparent Procurement Processing
- Smart Business Model for Decentralized Supply Chain Management
SyncFab imagines a lively ecosystem of buyers, producers, providers and coordinations specialist organizations currently purchasing, offering and requesting fabricating related administrations inside the Smart Manufacturing Smart Contract Blockchain. At first, impetuses to join will be as the MFG Utility Token, which offer an incentive to undertakings those inside the inventory network as of now do and are not right now made up for, for example, providers assembling cites for buyers. Motivating forces work for the two buyers and makers as an approach to carry them into the blockchain.
The MFG Token’s esteem will shadow the estimation of important specialists time-based compensation as per its proposed remunerate group of onlookers.
- Pre-sale and Crowdsale
- Integration of the MFG token for acceptance into existing SyncFab RFQ Web 2.0 Sourcing (Pre-Blockchain) platform.
- Ongoing Exploratory discussions with partner manufacturing supply chain networks for MFG token acceptance and integration for dedicated and inter-industry protocol blockchains
and smart contracts
- Format Ethereum Blockchain Smart Contracts for Purchasers
- Format Ethereum Blockchain Smart Contracts for Suppliers
- Implement Purchaser-Supplier MFG tailored Ethereum Smart Contract on SyncFab Platform
- Survey Machine Shop Upgrade Requirements
- Formulate Upgrade Solution for Machine Shops
- Begin Implementing Machine Live Data Feed Upgrade Solution
SyncFab has been designed and created by a highly experienced team of technology experts. The team’s members bring together expertise that gives them a deep understanding of the challenges faced by many crypto enterprises including the legal, regulatory and compliance issues.
- Hikaru Yuki – Executive Director
- Jason Tong – General Manager
- Jeremy Goodwin – CEO
- Andy Tong – CSO
- Jay Ligda – CTO
- plus the SyncFab team & advisers
- Token: SyncFab
- Abbreviation: MFG
- Platform Ethereum
- Accepting ETH
- Supply: 1b MFG
- 1 ETH = 1,250 MFG
Tokens Sale Availability:
- Start date: 15.Feb.2018
- End date: 15.Mar.2018
- Pre-sale : 1.Jan – 15.Feb.2018
About the author
My passion for everything that means cutting-edge technology, blockchain, cryptocurrency, ICOs and not only made this article to be alive. I’m Alex Hummels and I wish you “happy reading” of others of my articles. Thank you all.